10.10.2013

DS: Self Assessment

First off, I'm enjoying the free/discounted mexican bread I've been getting from El Panzote! I'm not sure if it counts for anything but I've developed a pretty cool relationship with the "client", I would say that I really know what he wants to achieve with his business. He genuinely seems to trust that I can create something great for his business, which is pretty cool. Branding is something I'm truly enjoying, its kind of my goal to one day be able to make a living designing for small/local businesses and branding will be a huge part of that. In class I've been enjoying the process a lot, it might be because I have a passion for my culture but, I think if I chose something different I would still be pretty passionate about it. I've been creating work that I'm really proud of, its progressed a lot and its only the beginning. I'm really excited to keep working on El Panzote's branding is not even "hardwork" to me, it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment