10.09.2013

VA: Self Assessment

So half the year is just about up and this class has been the most “free structure” class I’ve probably ever had. I have yet to figure out how I feel about but so far I’m pretty ok with it. On my part I would like to think that I have been pushing out a good amount of work. Unfortunately, the readings have not been my priority not because I don’t feel they are important or anything but mainly because my time is scarce so I prefer using the time I do have to design. Time is the worst excuse but that’s what I have. With that I’d like to say that my design/research work has been more than decent. The Swap Shop proposal is something I’m feeling pretty passionate about and my goal is to make something can become a real thing. Now its time to kick it all into high gear and I’m ready to start making some truly memorable stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment