9.05.2012

Type 3: Gerturde Stein NOW IN 3D!

    So I was working with the idea of force perspective and I knew I wanted to keep this concept. But not understanding the poems was getting in the way of making coherent compositions. Maybe it was the new espresso machine I got (it made the best Cuban coffee), I don't know, but I got a surge of brilliance and Steins words finally made a lot of sense. This just brought new ideas, old ideas got scrapped,  but now I am a lot happier with the direction I'm heading with my designs.
     I also decided to boot the method of trying to fake the perspective in Illustrator. Instead, I decided to work in a true 3-dimensional realm. Well, digital realm. Here is sneak peak:

Working in Autodesk Maya
Just and idea for the app I'll probably make something a little less epileptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment